Friday, March 1, 2013

LIFE

Why? Why? Why Am I Here?? ..
In this Earth, In this life...
Oh I've asked this question before..
A million times all throughout the eternity..
Some say i'm a mere mortal living in this physical plane..
Others say I'm the soul.. nd those who'd say I'm the Child of God
But when I asked THE MAN himself(Oh forgive my genderisation)
He replied "Thou art GOD himself ... "
I've been pondering this thought for a while now....
And confusion crippled me for the Blasphemy that I'm holding...
How can a mere mortal like me Be THE GOD..???
I put aside this thought and entered the mortal reality..
of pain and stress and HA the occasional joy..
Yet deep inside me, I've always asked...
Why? Why? Why Am I Here?? ..
In this Earth, In this life...
They say GOD gaveth life and God taketh Life..
God decides everything...
If that's the case, then what's the point of living??
Is this whole world and Life just a puppet show controlled by GOD?
Then another question popped up in ma mind...
Do I wanna be part of this show???
I guess a more important question 'll be ..
DO I HAVE A CHOICE???
Aren't I just trapped in this prison called LIFE..
With its limited resources and time..
OH ME.. WHAT AM I??? ...
Born in this earth, living my part as per my stars..
And suddenly the D day comes..
Where I have to end this life in a process called DEATH...
If everything is pre-written, Hell why do I even bother living?? ...
I guess I have to ask the puppet master, THE GOD himself...
Yet whenever I ask God, I feel like I'm asking myself....
Oh Maye is it that I AM GO in all his grateness???
Suddenly the light inside of me became brighter..
Oh i've always felt this light before..
It was with me all throughout eternity..
Or rather is it true that I am light itself
Oh now I know... I am God Herself
For there's nothing which is not GOD...
I am not just the puppet, I'm also the master...
I broke out of my imaginary prison..
I've now embrassed the freedom called LIFE.. .
Now i realize I was never born to be dead...
Now I know I'm pure life celebrating pure life with its endless choices..
Suddenly it appeared to me God is not a Dictator...
GOD is LIFE itself ..SHE is ME, YOU and EVERYTHING..
There's nothing which is not GOD,
As there's nothing which is not LIFE....
Why? Why? Why Am I Here ???
In this Earth, In this Life....
Oh the answer is simple..
I'm here to celebrate myself and
Help others celebrate their life....

No comments:

Post a Comment