Sunday, March 3, 2013

Path of a beggar


The desire to grow, desire to enrich my soul
Wanting to evolve sporitually and closer to the source
every souls life's purpose I am sure

The desire of wanting the change
or rather being the change
in the process helping others grow spiritually

Always giving generously and with full heart,
with a smile on my face, a reflection of my soul
Knowing as I give I am growing, gaining knowledge of the inner world

Little did I know that its just one side of the coin
the other side being receiving everything without any guilt

But something blocked that universal flow coming to me
As I sit wondering what it is and always complaining

Is that my past karmas or the ones from the present
Or is it that I'm not giving enough

As always I dwell into the silence for an answer
the universe showing me something not in balance

Giving is easy as it helps boost my pride
Oh yah there's growth, but it is that of the Ego

Generosity is good only when I balance it with receiving
and for me to receive I need to ask

The ego standing there like a prison wall
not allowing the flow of energy in and out

To realise myself I need to be a beggar
asking freely without any guilt

In the process shattering my pride
Here I am treading the path of a beggar.   

No comments:

Post a Comment