Friday, March 1, 2013

THE DEVIL IN ME

Oh there's a devil inside of me. ..
wantin to burst out with all its animal instincts..
So far i've managed to suppress the Devil..
For i wanted to be Good in the so called society...
But the Devil keeps comin back ..
Devil Oh Devil why don't you give up...?
Don't u know that I'm God's child nd one with God..
Then the Devil smiled nd said to me..
"What do you think I am?"...
Oh Devil my Dear Devil..
I'm sorry to have suppressed you for all these while..
I now realize that you are also God as there's nothin which is not GOD...
Oh my Dearest Devil now u taught me without evil there's no Good...
Good needs evil for it to be triumphant ...
Oh ma Devil u r the balancing force...
I no longer suppress you My Friend
As i now realize you are nothing but a part of WHO I AM...
I Love you as you r a part of me... And we are all one in GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment